5.03.2008

A Good Day

I had a good day today. I got to sleep in and then get up, get ready and head to pick up my new glasses that I ordered so I can see again! Then I went and picked up Laura, and headed to the new Chipoltle in Mission Valley for lunch. That place is huge! Then we headed downtown to Urban Outfitters and picked up some new digs for us both. Ladies and Gentlemen... on my OWN ACCORD... I will be officially wearing color. I know its hard to believe, but the black t-shirt will not be my only means of fashion statement from now on.

Then off to the grandparents house and some amazing mexican food (spinach and mushroom, corn enchiladas). Then I got to watch the first two quarters of the Hornets / Spurs game. I came home, ran a few miles... spent twenty minutes catching my breath and now I am going to watch some Nacho Libre to go to bed. Overall... a good day.

1 comment:

Curtis Piatt said...

alright, running... its the cool thing to revive nowadays