4.15.2008

The Knott's "Experience'

Well... Knotts was much more fun as a kid. I had a great day hanging out with Laura, and we had a lot of laughs and smiles, but Disney is so much cooler. I think that Knott's is really struggling to find their true "identity" as a theme park. As such, random things are kind of slammed together in strange and almost akward ways.

Highlight of the Park: In the arcade they have a game called "Turkey Hunter." Literally, you are given a large shotgun type controller (like duck hunt) and different scenes with Turkeys to shoot are flashed on the big screen... Although I am not a hunter... and although I have no interest in shooting Turkeys... everytime you got one, the game called you a "Turkey Slayer." That alone was worth my 50 cents. (oh the irony)

Lowlight of the Park: The really creepy anamatronic humans in each of the old rides... they dont blink and are really stiff (probably made of wood). I dont trust anything that doesn't blink.

1 comment:

Curtis Piatt said...

i dont blink, a trick i learned from mr norris. thats why i have to grow the beard out