9.18.2007

encouragement

After such a long and draining day, I got to sit down with our leadership team tonight for our staff meeting. To be honest, I was really, really, really drained and just wanted to go home with some ice cream and a good flick and call it a day. But as I sat and talked about the next season of Missiongathering with our leaders, I was given such a fresh breath of air.

Its amazing to me just how much passion and heart goes into who we are as a team and as a church. I couldn't help but look around the table and just be thankful that God has placed me in this church and as a part and voice on this team. I didn't leave the office until about midnight, but I really didn't even want to leave.

Thank you Missiongathering. Thank you leadership team. Thank you for the passion and grace and heart that makes us who we are.

No comments: