10.05.2007

From Letters To Peace

I sent out fundraising letters today to close friends and family regarding TBR's new album. I prayed over them as I walked them to the post-office and placed them in the mail box. It was cool realizing what I was praying for. I found myself praying not for success, but that God's will would be done through these letters. I think I am getting to a place where I know that if this album is supposed to happen, then God will see it through. And if it isnt, then God will see that through.

Its crazy that I am finally in this place. And I have a weird and almost surreal sense of peace about it.

We will see what happens... but for now, I invite you to journey with me. Its gonna be a rollercoaster!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the first time I visited Missiongathering. I was really nervous, as I had actually stumbled upon it, not expecting to go to church that morning. I wasn't sure if I should be there at all---and then I walked through the curtains and TBR was playing and the angel with his arms folded was displayed on the two screens above and right then, I knew. God said, "This is exactly where you need to be."

If your music can turn one person into a better one on accident, imagine what God has in store on purpose.

jay said...

thank you for your comment. it means a lot to me. I am glad you, just like me, have found "home." I hope that this album can bring people to their "home."