10.13.2007

Quick Update

Alright all. I am back in San Diego and believe it or not this is the first chance I've had to sit down and say "what up" to my internet homies. What a crazy couple of days. So the last I left you, I was in Boise, Idaho for a few hours waiting for my flight. I spent the flight chatting with the guitar player from Anberlin and a few ladies from Canada on their way for a "Jazz Cruise" down to Mexico.

As soon as the wheels of my plane hit the tarmac, I found myself at the David Crowder Band concert downtown at the House of Blues. Great music... and I will DEFINITELY elaborate later (good music, great band opening, good times). After the show, I found a ride home, but made a pit stop at a good-bye party for a friend. Hung there for a while, gave hugs, and headed home to unpack and wash some clothes for the upcoming day. Today, I've been in the office all day helping get our Ray @ Night folks up and running and finishing the media for tomorrow.

I am now heading to Ray @ Night for a quick hello.. then off to dinner with Brian, Rich, Alex and a girl I have yet to meet... then we are going to a few galleries, to the hotel.. sleep... wake up early.. and (the best part) do church in the morning.

Crazy times... but I am loving life. Seattle was amazing. (I owe two posts: DCB and Seattle). Hope to see some of you tonight.
grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay,
Glad you made it home in time to catch a band! It's been a long time since I could stay out late...

Click my name and check this out!
The picture on the right was taken at last year's Palm Sunday gathering. Most of the churches in University District went down to the Ave and the Episcopalians brought a donkey. Anyways, the elderly lady who is listening intently is the twin sister of the artist who carved the totem poles at the Burke Museum.
kairos,
Harriet