10.04.2007

Our Sanctuary

What a great group. I got a chance last night to hang out with my sanctuary for the first time (sans a few missing people) and totally loved it. It was great to hear that everyone is basically in the same place... wanting authentic and true community around them. I couldn't help but smile as each of us shared our thoughts about what we wanted out of the group and why we were there. Ultimately, I am really excited about what this group has in store for all of us.

Group - Thanks for sharing all of your hidden talents. Now if we can find a way for Julia to hum (in tune) the ABC's backwards while beat-boxing... we will have perfect transfusion. haha.

much love

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, looks like I get to be the first to comment on Jays blog. I hope everyone begins to use this forum. I love hearing what people think. Im so interested in hearing stories from everyone in our group and felt like our time was too short. Like a puppy who was all excited a group of people just walked in where I had been sitting alone on a blanket waiting and they all left after a small pat on the head. Sweet anticipation.

jay said...

D... i hope more people use this forum too. Its a great way to keep in contact. Wednesday is going to be rad... Give Elizabeth and the kids a big hello for me!