10.10.2007

Seattle Update #2

Hey all... This is the first time I've gotten a chance to sit down write. I am sitting in a Tully's on Fourth & Union in downtown Seattle. This city is amazing. I have really fallen in love with the few areas I've been to the last day or so. Im gonna post some pics up of the trip so far. The meetings are going well. We have another one in about an hour or so with the core leadership of the Church. Keep praying for us and for God to be in the midst of what is happening here in Seattle.
Tully's: all fair trade coffee and compostable cups... very cool:

Rental Car... no insurance please...

cool building downtown:

The Pink Door, an underground bar experience... very very very cool:

great image:

3 comments:

Bunko Lass said...

Wow, that coffee looks yummy! Bring home a bag of Seattle's best coffee beans for me! Looks like you are having a great time! Call me if you can, I'd love to hear how things are going.

Mom

Anonymous said...

LOVE The Pink Door... Glad you're enjoying my city.

Unknown said...

Come home safe okay. Last night we had group and wish you were there. It went well. Everyone had good things to add. Rebecca's was cool but maybe a little to quiet to really talk, maybe. Oh, Curtis was the only boy, but he was a trooper for sure. We shared needs too. Fill you in when you get home. See you soon. D